Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

TopTap Apps built the Document Scanner - Free Scan PDF & Image to Text app as a Free app. This SERVICE is provided by TopTap Apps at no cost and is intended for use as is.

This page is used to inform visitors regarding my policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use my Service.

If you choose to use my Service, then you agree to the collection and use of information in relation to this policy. The Personal Information that I collect is used for providing and improving the Service. I will not use or share your information with anyone except as described in this Privacy Policy.

The terms used in this Privacy Policy have the same meanings as in our Terms and Conditions, which is accessible at Document Scanner - Free Scan PDF & Image to Text unless otherwise defined in this Privacy Policy.

Information Collection and Use


For a better experience, while using our Service, I may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information. The information that I request will be retained on your device and is not collected by me in any way.

The app does use third-party services that may collect information used to identify you.

Link to the privacy policy of third party service providers used by the app



Log Data


I want to inform you that whenever you use my Service, in the case of an error in the app I collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing my Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.

Cookies


Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.

This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.

Service Providers


I may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:


  • To facilitate our Service;
  • To provide the Service on our behalf;
  • To perform Service-related services; or
  • To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.

I want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.

Security


I value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and I cannot guarantee its absolute security.

Links to Other Sites


This Service may contain links to other sites. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to that site. Note that these external sites are not operated by me. Therefore, I strongly advise you to review the Privacy Policy of these websites. I have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.

Children’s Privacy


These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. I do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case I discover that a child under 13 has provided me with personal information, I immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact me so that I will be able to do the necessary actions.

Changes to This Privacy Policy


I may update our Privacy Policy from time to time. Thus, you are advised to review this page periodically for any changes. I will notify you of any changes by posting the new Privacy Policy on this page. These changes are effective immediately after they are posted on this page.

Contact Us


If you have any questions or suggestions about my Privacy Policy, do not hesitate to contact me at toptapapp@gmail.com

Comments

  1. Yg sudah di scan tempat foldernya dimana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aqrygqthctvñpplpoutghc qetb arh zdh swt eg afvwj jsb20

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay. Thank you for all privacy assurances,

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where is the file saved when I click 'download'?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't share my file 😢😢😢😢😢😢

    ReplyDelete
  7. Não consigo compartilhar pelo gmail

    ReplyDelete
  8. This app is nice for use and also easy to set

    ReplyDelete
  9. Could you please tell me that
    "From which country this app belongs to?"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Quiero saber si es gratis o por scanear tiene algun costo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies


    1. FEDERAL BUREAU OF DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE

      INVESTIGATION
      26 Federal Plaza 23rd floor, Turkey,
      Ty 10278, turkey

      Att:Young lastly

      Release Order Certificate

      With the overall legal/satusry responsibility by the world
      to control corruption and cross-check the source and the
      nature of all huge some of money and other treasury,
      moving/circulating the entire globe, be informed that
      your luggage has been scanned by the FBI and
      discovered that your luggage contained some huge
      amount of money and we have not open it because, the
      instruction indicate that the luggage should not be open.

      Prior to the above, we wish to inform you that you are
      required to pay the sum of $1,000 (One Thousand USD)
      for this document to be signed and enable you have your
      luggage

      As soon as the payment is made, the luggage shall be
      release immediately without further delay

      Your corporationin this regard is highly solicited.
      AU OF

      Thanks

      ChristopherA. Wray

      FBIDirector

      once you make the payment for the releasing of the package your husband money will be giving to him immediately without no further Dalay


      Delete
  12. Mistakenly subscribed. Please how do I unsubscribe from this site

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want to cancel how ..this App is not what Am looking for ..how to cancel?

    ReplyDelete
  14. How i can cancel because mistakenly subscribed it

    ReplyDelete
  15. How to unsubscribe... I will complain

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi all go to Google play.. MENU... Subscription.
    ... Cancel it...

    ReplyDelete
  17. I delete my all document automarically after app update how recover

    ReplyDelete
  18. Estou com um problema... Os arquivos escaneados foram perdidos. O que acontece?

    ReplyDelete
  19. كيفيه حفظ المعلومات علي سحابه

    ReplyDelete
  20. كيفيه حفظ المعلومات علي سحابه

    ReplyDelete
  21. كيفيه حفظ المعلومات علي سحابه

    ReplyDelete
  22. I can't send my pdf ing mail😭😭😢😢

    ReplyDelete
  23. How do i cancel my subscription?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello my guys just be penitent and everything will be fine trust me brothers, to be a big or best of luck in this world we have to be really really patient to be come the best of the best. Thanks guys

      Delete
  24. I want to scan this question paper but I can't why?😓

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just relax brother and try to ficus you will be able to make it done be strong brother.

      Delete
  25. I want to refind my scaned file. can samone help me .

    ReplyDelete
  26. How can I get back my payment?? Because I don't need this app. I used this only one time. But you gave me one year membership without my knowing.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Não consigo cancelar a assinatura.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I thought is free!!! As I woke up this morning, I saw a debit alert from my bank of 10k!!!!. Why?

    ReplyDelete
  29. I don't know to use this why you charged me the fee?

    ReplyDelete
  30. ödemek istyorum
    Izin vermyor
    Yılık almak istyorum

    ReplyDelete
  31. Как отменить подписку

    ReplyDelete
  32. Just I want to say something to all the teams to be a best person or super star, or rich, intelligent person with the good experience, so we have to be very very patients then we will be the best ones, me Fahmi personally I have suffer to be here now no sleep at night money no a nice phone but I'm still trying no one have a trust on me even my family I'm alone push it until the best day. So don't give up guys thanks again love you and my lovely toptap apps









    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the update and the best part of the year and the helping us to be the best have a good day

      Delete
  33. Была оформлена подписка случайно

    ReplyDelete
  34. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I canceled mi subscription , please to request a reembursement i did not used they app

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to cancel this app today march 1st 2021.

      Delete
  36. Hi,Go to Google Play,click on menu and cancel subscription.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Quero cancelar assinatura. Não era o que eu esperava.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Quero cancelar assinatura. Não era o que eu esperava.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Alright, but hope not doing wrong with my file.

    ReplyDelete
  40. My money ret my account
    My not use ful is app

    ReplyDelete
  41. Je veux être remboursé parce que je n'ai pas demandé un quelconque abonnement à cette application

    ReplyDelete
  42. Как вернуть деньги за ошибочную подписку

    ReplyDelete
  43. 1-2345-67891-01-1
    Best regards,
    TEC-IT
    I SUPREME WORLDS COURTS
    ITHEOWNERANYTHINGSELES
    I MS PRINCESS LANGUAGE MS.PRINCESS UPTON Princess Upton Princess Upton Princess Upton Princess Upton ID CARDS NO.1234567891011BACK ID CARDS NO.JT0000111122(IE1234567890)(04/09/2548(BC2005)DATE OF BIRTH)(19/04/2563(BC2020) ISSUE DATE)(ON SUNDAY 00:04) FEMALE.12130 THAILAND
    CANCALL I MOBILE PHONE NO.:0917181040

    MY BUSINESS

    ReplyDelete
  44. I only used the app for free trial on the month of may, and then after that I uninstalled the app already. I did NOT install again the app since then! But on the month of june 2 2021 the app automatically take out money on my gcash account for the amount of 2,200 pesos. I did NOT provided any consent for this app to get money off of my gcash account. Please take an action on this immediately.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Quero saber se tem algum custo

    ReplyDelete
  46. Why i can't share my file?😓😓

    ReplyDelete
  47. Bagaimana cara membatalkan berlangganan

    ReplyDelete
  48. Bagaimana cara membatalkan berlangganan?

    ReplyDelete
  49. Bonjour je souhaite couper l abonnement comment dois-je faire

    ReplyDelete
  50. Plwase i want to stop subscriotion no

    ReplyDelete
  51. Quel arnaque impossible d arrêter l abonnement aucun message pour dire qu on arrive à la fin des 3 jours et prélevé 44.90 sans prévenir
    ARNAQUE VOLEUR

    ReplyDelete
  52. सूर्य ओसीसर हेफारचागले लीडर आहेत अनी ते एक उत्तम आनूभवी लीडर आहेत

    ReplyDelete
  53. Dear App Developer,
    Need your immediate attention.
    Kindly reverse the auto debit amount paid to you by Swapnil Shejul through Google Playstore

    Transaction Value : Rs. 3100 INR
    Transaction Date : 10th Jan 2022
    Transaction reference no. GPA.3326-1598-1474-95226..0
    Reason : Accidental purchase

    ReplyDelete
  54. Bonjour
    Je ne souhaite pas poursuivre l'abonnement je n'ai pas cliqué sur "s'abonner" donc je ne veux pas être prélevée à la fin de ma période d'essai.
    Je souhaiterais être jointe à ce sujet avant le débit sur mon compte.
    Votre appli n'apparaît pas dans "mes abonnements" donc je ne peux pas la supprimer.
    Ma période d'essai se termine le 18 mars, comment ne pas être débitée ?
    Merci par avance
    Cordialement

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment